Meet Dr. Lynch
Dr. J. Kevin Lynch provides concierge primary care to patients at his private practice, located at 31 E. Lee Street, Bel Air, MD 21014, and at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air.
Born and raised in Harford County, Maryland, Dr. J. Kevin Lynch is a graduate of John Carroll High School in Bel Air and a 1978 cum laude graduate of Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine in 1987.
As a Board Certified Internist, Dr. Lynch cared for patients at his busy private practice in Harford County for 20 years, both in the office and hospital. Concurrently, he contributed to ensuring the delivery of quality healthcare across Harford County and continues to provide leadership in the medical community.
- 2011 – Present Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs, Upper Chesapeake Health Systems
- 2004 - 2009 Medical Director, Upper Chesapeake Health System Hospitalist Program
- 2001 - Present Physicians Advisor, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center Case Management Department
- 2001 Physician of the Year Award, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- 1998 - Present Chairman, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center Department of Medicine
- 1998 - 2006 Medical Director, Harford Primary Care Osteoporosis Center
- 1990 - 1999 Medical Director, Harford Hospice
Dr. Lynch takes his time with each patient every time, whether providing preventive healthcare guidance, managing multiple medical problems or properly diagnosing and treating acute illness. In the event of patient hospitalization, Dr. Lynch maintains privileges at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. When specialty consultation is needed, he makes references based on his long-term experience and professional relationships with top specialists in Harford County and the Baltimore metropolitan area.