Due to recent trends that have made the typical primary care practice more like “assembly line” medicine, Dr. J. Kevin Lynch practices concierge medicine at Lynch Primary Care. The goal: to provide timely, personalized, comprehensive care to every patient.
Lynch Primary Care is limited to approximately 500 patients, not 2,000- 3,000 patients like many other practices, so you have more access to an experienced doctor who knows you and your entire medical history. As a result, you have:
- A provider who has time to pay attention to important details
- 24/7 access to your doctor, including nights and weekends
- Same day or next day appointments
- On-time appointments - minimal waiting room time.
- More face-to-face office time with your doctor
Every patient of Lynch Primary Care receives a thorough yearly physical with emphasis on preventive healthcare. This means the doctor can regularly update your medical history and monitor your overall health on an ongoing basis, instead of just seeing you when you are sick. Moreover, because Dr. Lynch takes care of many of your medical needs right in the office, you spend less time running from specialist to specialist.
Lynch Primary Care eliminates insurance company interference in the doctor-patient relationship. One flat annual fee covers all of your office visits and most in-office tests and procedures, so you do not have to file insurance claim forms or make co-payments for the services you receive.
No Insurance To Deal With
When you are a member of Lynch Primary Care, your doctor works for you, not an insurance company. One flat annual fee covers all of the services Dr. Lynch provides, so there are no insurance claim forms to fill out or file for their services. Moreover, there are no co-pays or hidden charges to worry about.
Minimal waiting room time and personal attention
- Timely, conscientious coordination of patient care with specialists
- Electronic medical records available via web access through a secure link
- Copy of medical records available to you for traveling (hard copy, CD or thumb drive)
Comprehensive annual medical history and physical exam focused on preventive care
- Weight management
- Vaccinations for tetanus, influenza and pneumonia
- Cortisone injections
- Phlebotomy (blood drawing) and Electrocardiogram
- Fecal Hemoccult Testing and Urinalysis
- Pulmonary function testing, including pulse-oximetry assessment
- Cryosurgery for precancerous skin lesions, warts, skin tags
- Repair of simple lacerations
- Referrals to specialists, when necessary
- Service as your main physician, healthcare advocate and information
- Reference source